Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Call it what you want randomness............

Nobody really knows what life has in store for each person. It can throw at you the wildest cards and sometimes you just have to take it and run with it. Unless your just wild in general and just say" fuck it" I'm choosing my own path. Nobody really knows what life has in store for them.Sometimes I think that people have to just make the most of it and live life to the fullest. I have always said that. Being on this blog brought back so many memories for me. The last time I posted anything on here was 4 years ago. Such a long time ago..  Reading some of these old blogs brought back many old thoughts and I can still remember where I was and what I was doing and even how I felt at the time. Crazy, I guess there was a lot of hurt for me back then. I turned to a passion that is going to eventually turn into my career. I now work for MAC Cosmetics. A company I have been wanting to work for, for so long. And now it's here, never thought I would see the day. Again life is funny. But we have to make the most of it and never give up on dreams maybe people we might have to give up on but never your dreams. We as people have to live life and just live and be happy. That's all I ever wanted was just to be happy. Gosh 4 years!!!! Where has time gone, doesn't seem that long ago.Honestly never thought I would pour myself into this blog here of mine. My little ole blog I started in 2006! Oh lord ha,ha that was some years ago I know I may sound like a broken record, but I just can't get over how time has flown and where life has led me. Where I led myself! I have noticed I have been listening to music a lot again like I used to when I first started writing my blog. I don't know it just helps me with my words and just let them flow out. I have missed writing. In so many ways, helps me release my thoughts and just let random people read them. Anyone is welcome to read my randomness of words that just flow out of my mind on to this here laptop of mine. Feelings, feelings why we as people have to have feelings? So many emotions that can run threw ones head and heart it hurts. Wish it wouldn't sometimes! People don't really know or understand the concept of ones feelings. Most people just see them as weak but what they really don't see is people like that are people who are so very special and have a love like no other! So you would think that with a person like that they would treat them right, right?? Guess not,being avoided like your not there like your just boring and being treated as if you don't ex-hist or as if your a bother is so harsh! But like you can't ever tell them because that person would either not listen or think your ridiculous!  Ahh... Life why do you do this to me? But things are so much different now. I have progressed in so many dangerous ways. But in good way! I know exactly what I want in and out of my little life here. And there is nobody tat will stop me or "try" to stop me. Trick is just to keep yourself happy and ALWAYS know you will come out stronger then ever before..........

No comments:

Post a Comment