Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beauty....






I have to say I love my kabuki brush from ELF its so cute,and I love the way it feels on my face. I never really thought about buying it until I started watching YouTube grus and they were giving there opinions on it so I went ahead and bought it!

I also purchased these lipsticks from ELF as well, and let me tell you I'm in LOVE with them these are by far my favorite. from left to right are;nicely nude,runaway pink,party pink,natural nymph and rosy raisin. I love them and give them a 2 thumbs up!

Next is the Eye Primer & Liner Sealer, this product is by far the BEST in my opinion. Also from ELF, I really like how this stays on for a few hours on me, and my lids are not greasy so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not but let me tell you I just love this product!

3 comments:

  1. I love ALL the lipstick colours! ;)

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about primer and liner sealer last week for the 1st time ever. What is it good for? And where can I get some... Also is there a certain color I need to get, like do I need to match my skin color? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, primer is good for holding your eyeshadow for hours an hours..It makes the color stay fresh!If your looking for a good one, I would highly recommend Urban Decays primer potion they have 2 different kinds.The "Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original" is the one I use, and I love it, it really works good!For the primer potion no you don't have to get one that matches your skin. Its for everyone because it blends in once you blend it on your eye lids.You can find it on there website Urban decay.com or you can find it at Sephora or Ulta. heres the link for Urban Decay..
    http://www.urbandecay.com/searchResults.cfm?q=primer&search=GO
    Check it out thats a really good site to buy make up from.. If ya wanna know anything else let me know..

    ReplyDelete