Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CARGO Mediterranean Collection

This is more of a summer time collection and well since summer is almost over,doesn't mean you can't use the blush or shadow for the next season (FALL).It comes with 6 pieces and my favorite is the little bag that comes with it.It is avaible at Sephora and Ulta, it runs about $34.00. Colors are very pigmented, the blush only takes just a dab.. I'm not sure the names of the colors. Because it doesn't have anything actually written on them.The eye pencil I think is waterproof and I love it! It's so pigmented and goes on very smooth. As far as the mascara, I don't use waterproof so I'm giving it away to my friend.And I really wouldn't be able to tell you how thaty works. But everything else is good! LOL..




Maybe you can see on the back of the box the colors I know it comes in deatail of the products, so you can read them for your selves.



It is another great buy, and would totally buy them as gifts for my friends.






~XOXO~
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment