Saturday, July 30, 2011

July Favorites




My most grabbed for products for July. I try to change them up every month because I have so much makeup I want to make sure I'm using my products and not letting them go to waste. So for this July I have been using these product and I mean everyday! So lets start on the eye shadows. So as you all know about the NAKED Palette, it's my all time favorite palette right now. I can use it for just about every look I want for just natural to everyday wear. But even though it is summer and I should be using bright colors. I do sometimes but not this month well see what happens next month. So I also have been grabbing for the NP palette from Target which I bought on clearance for $3.29 and that was a steal! So its a very natural wear as well and has 2 eye shadows,1 blush, 1 lip gloss and 1 mascara. Next is the eye shadow from MAC that came from the Semi Precious Collection and it is in the color Smoked Ruby. And let me say I am in LOVE with this shadow. If you haven't bought it, and if it's still available then pick it up!Next is my all time favorite Ricepapper from MAC I always use it as my highlighter under my brow bone. It's my go to color for just about every look.Next for face I use my MAC mineralize skinfinish in the color Medium Plus which I love because it leaves my face with such a nice matte finish. Also used is my Revlon photo ready foundation which I love and is my perfect color! And for my skin it's not so bad considering it is summer.Next is my Maybeline eyebrow gel which is works great for my brows holds them in place. And we have my MAC lipstick which is also in from the Semi Precious Collection, and it's in the color Gem of Roses. Which I must say is the perfect color for me! And we have the Alamay eyeliner in black which I must say is by far the best eyeliner EVER for me! And I have used it for many years.So also is the Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in Zero which is another good product I use this for my brows to the water line top and bottom. And we can't forget every girls favorite UD eye shadow primer the original. Next I have my sonia Kashuk lash and brow comb which can be found on Targets web site! And where we we all be without our DUO eyelash glue. Along with just a pair of lashes from rUE21.And I have just a pair of tweezers from Revlon...



And last but not least my most grabbed for brushes, 8 out of I honestly can't even begin to tell you how many I have,haha. From left to right we have the original Sigma Duo Fiber which I use for my bronzers. And might I add I LOVE Sigmas brushes. Next is another DU fiber but it is from a Borghese collection that I purchased this past May from Costco. But I use this one for my blush, which is perfect because it's so small and is just the right brush for the job! So fro the next 3 are from Real Techniques which I won't get too much into cause I have a feature blog post for. Lets just say they are AMAZING brushes!! On to the next is a simple crease brush I purchased from Target which was less then 4 bucks, and works great for blending. Next 2 brushes are from Sigma as well and they are also from the original set before they came out with the new numbers so it would really be pointless to even add the numbers on here. So there you have my favorites for the month. Read a while and next month we shall see what I pick up all next month! Thanks for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment