Monday, August 16, 2010

Gonna take it day by day.


Today is gonna start the day of my rambling. I haven't been on here much lately,and I wanna write everyday on here so I can see how much progress I have made,in a year from now. I'm gonna go for my run in a little bit, I feel like life is passing me by so fast and yet I still haven't got to where I wanna be. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up Ill be there soon before I know it! I have so many dreams, and plans, goals I wanna do in my lifetime. I wanna move to California,I want do so many things,and I will. Sometimes, I sit and wonder " What in the hell am I doing" Just sitting here..? I'm really trying to get on the ball here, but its so hard. But I know I have to make sacrifices for my family, and I will. Every time I look at my little girl she is my reason for living, she is my reason for giving me so much motivation to be who I wanna be for her. So she can have a role model to look up too and say" Hey my mommy is really a somebody" I want to make her proud just like I know she will make me proud. You can't live life waiting for things to be handed to you,you gotta work hard for what you want. We are selves are the only ones who can do just that. We are the only ones who can make our lives and live them to the fullest. So enough with the people who have all that negative energy, I'm done with them! I'm ready to move forward to this day on,I'm gonna look at life in a whole other way!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! YAY!! I didn't know you were on here!! I'm following you now!
    You and your family are gorgeous!!! You will fulfill your dreams. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok girl, I ramble too! BTW Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete