Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sigma MAKE-UP


Sigma Make up brushes have to be one of the best brushes I have ever used! They take out my MAC brushes. No joke, I purchased this set a few months ago and I just fell in love with them! This is the complete brush set with out the roll I have too many brush rolls so I diden't need it.. I paid $79.00 not including shipping and handling. If you are new to make up and want a great brush set this is it. Its also very affordable, because you get the whole set and with MAC you will pay up to $50 bucks for one face brush! No joke,I think these are a whole lot better if you ask me. They have also upgraded there website with LOTS more products! I'm excited to try out there new products they have, also the numbers on the brushes have changed and they have added a whole lot of new brushes.Hands down to Sigma, I love them and there products!

1 comment:

  1. Me Heart Sigma Brushes too! They are awesome :)
    I just purchased another 2 more brushes can't wait to play with them.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete